NAME : HEMANT BALIRAM BHAGAT.
PERMANENT ADDRESS : B/505, Vinayak co.op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd.,
Mithbunder-Road, THANE (East) - 400 603,
CONTACT NO. : (R) 9969810619.
DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd January, 1961.
PLACE OF BIRTH : Colaba, Mumbai-400005.
GENDER : Male.
MARITAL STATUS : Married.
EXAMINATION UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING
Graduate Diploma In Export Management. Indian Institute of Export Management, Bangalore. Jun.- 1996
Post Graduate Specialization Diploma In Management (Mktg.) Indira Gandhi University, New delhi. Dec.- 1998
Diploma In Management. Indira Gandhi University, New Delhi. Jan.- 1999
Post Graduate Diploma In Management. Indira Gandhi University, New Delhi. Dec.- 1999
M.B.A. (Marketing) Indira Gandhi University, New Delhi. Jun.- 2001
Sr No. LANGUAGE READ WRITE SPEAK
1 Marathi Yes Yes Yes
2 Hindi Yes Yes Yes
3 English Yes Yes Yes
Sr No Name Of Company Post Period of Employment Salary Reason of Leaving
From To Start (Rs.) End (Rs.)
2010 Till-to-Date 1,50,000/
2 Marathon Group of Companies, Mulund (W) Mumbai-400080 Head
2010 80,000/- p.m. 80,000/-
p.m. Offer good Post Package
3 Associate Group of Companies (real estate Division) Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050 D.G.M. (Legal) Oct.
2008 July-2009 80,000/- p.m. 80,000/- p.m. Poject Closed Down
(i.e. 10 Months)
4 Zoom Group of Co. (Zoom Developers Ltd.) Worli, MUMBAI-400018 Manager (Legal) Oct.
2008 50,000/- p.m. 50,000/- p.m. Poject Closed Down
(i.e. One Year)
5 Mantri Group of Companies,New Marine lines (W),
MUMBAI – 400020. Advocate
May 2007 Sept.2007 40,000/- p.m. 40,000/- p.m. Offer good Post Package
(i.e. 5 Months)
6 Lodha Group of Companies,
MUMBAI – 400011.
Executive Legal May 2004 April 2007. 10,000/- p.m. 27,000/- p.m. Offer good Package
7 Ishaan Cons.Co., Valiv, THANE. Advocate
May 2002 April 2004. 6000/- p.m. 10,000/- p.m. To learn & become well versed in Real Estate segment from renown company
(i.e. 2 Year)
8 1. Thane District Civil & Sessions Court, Thane.
2. Mumbai City Civil & Sessions
3. Various Revenue courts in Mumbai, Thane, Bhiwandi & Panvel. (A place of practice)
Advocate Mar. 1999 April 2002. Since Self Profession, “No Assurance of Stabilized Income Per Month.” To encash the opportunity of more consistent real estate Business in the corporate sector on Retainership basis.
(i.e. More than 3 Years)
9 L.I.C. of India, 92-H Kopri Br.,
THANE (E) - 400603. Development Officer (Sales
& Mktg.) Mar.
1999. 1300/- p.m. 10,000/- p.m. Ambition to become Advocate & Desire to acquire in depth knowledge in Property Area.
(i.e. 12 Years)
10 Girish Textiles Ind. Ltd. Tank Road, Bhandup-w MUMBAI – 400078. Time-Keeper-Cum- Account Clerk. Oct.
1987. 700/- p.m. 1000/- p.m. Received an opportunity to become Govt. Class-II Officer.
(i.e. 1 Year &
11 Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Vikroli(E), MUMBAI-400079. Clerk (Gen.) Sept.
1985 375/- p.m. Stipend 375/- p.m. Stipend Commercial Apprenticeship completed.
(i.e. 1 Year)
12 Rama Estate Agency,
Cuff Pared, Colaba,
MUMBAI - 400005. Real Estate Dealer Feb.
1984 400/- p.m. 500/- p.m. Received an opportunity from well known company.
(i.e. 1 Year &
LENGTH OF EXPERIENCE
Sr No Area of Work No. of Years Total Length of Experience
1 Sales, Marketing & Administration 16 Years
2 Real-Estate & Property 12 Years
PREFERRED LOCATION Thane, Navi-Mumbai & Mumbai.
NOTICE PERIOD 30 Days.
Sr No. Name Address
1 Mrs. Radhika Pareira Lentil Chembers, 1/A, 5th Fl, Dalal Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001. 49 Yrs. Solicitor & Advocate 9619692489
2 Miss. Bhanu Rasputra LIC Bldg., Ground Floor, Room No. 2, Dalal Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001. 49 Yrs. Solicitor & Advocate 9820185379
Mr. Satish Khengare
Marathon Realty Pvt. Ltd., Marathon House, Devidayal Road, Mulund (W), Mumbai – 400 080. 27 Yrs
Sr. Executive – (HR)
Off. Tel. 67728435
Sr No Name Relation Age Status Blood
1 Mr. Baliram Kashinath Bhagat Father (Expired) 73
Yrs Retired from ‘Indian Navy’ as a ‘Lieutenant’ B
2 Mrs. Gangabai Baliram Bhagat Mother (Expired) 73 Yrs Retired as a ‘School Teacher’ AB
3 Mrs. Usha Hemant Bhagat Wife
(Working) 48 Yrs Presently joined Hands with ‘Bank Of India’, Ghatkoper East, Branch, Mumbai as a ‘Accounts-Cum-Cashier’. AB
4 Master. Nikhil Hemant Bhagat Son
(Student) 20 Yrs Studying in Third Year. B.E. (Extc) in ‘L.T. College, at Navi Mumbai. B
5 Miss. Simaran Hemant Bhagat Daughter
(Student) 12 Yrs Studying in 7th Std in ‘Holy Cross Convent High School’ at Thane (W). AB
BRIEF SUMMARY OF JOB PROFILE :
To attend & appear in different kinds of litigation in various Revenue Courts under various Sections
1) Tahsildar, Mumbai /Thane
2) Superintendent of Land Records, Mumbai /Thane
3) Director of Land Records, Mumbai/Thane
4) District Inspector of Land Records, Mumbai/Thane
5) Taluka Inspector of Land Records, Mumbai/Thane
6) Sub-Divisional Officer/Magistrate, Mumbai/Thane
7) Deputy Collector (Encroachment & Removal), Mumbai
8) Deputy Collector (Appeal) ,Mumbai
9) Additional Commissioner, Konkan Bhavan/
Old Secretariat Building, Mumbai
10) Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, Mumbai
(I) The Bombay Tenancy & Agricultural Land Act, 1948
1. Sec 32G: Tribunal to issue notice & determined price of land to be paid by Tenants to the Land owners.
2. Sec 32P: Power of Tribunal to resume & dispose of land not purchased by Tenant within the specified period.
3. Sec 63A: Reasonable price of land for the purpose of it’s sale & purchase.
4. Sec 64: Sale of Agricultural land to particular person whereupon landlords apply to the Tribunal for determining the reasonable price of the land in accordance with the permission of Section 63A.
(II) The Maharashtra Land Revenue Code, 1966
1. Sec 150: Register of mutations & register of disputed cases.
2. Sec 247: Appeals, Revision & Review.
(III) The Maharashtra Slum Areas (Improvement, Clearance & Redevelopment) Act, 1971
1. Sec 4(1): Declaration of Slum.
(IV) The Maharashtra Ownership Flats(Regulation of the
Promotion of Construction,Sale,Management and Transfer) Act, 1963
1. Sec 7: After plans & specifications are disclosed no alterations or additions without concern of persons who have agreed to take the flats; & defects noticed within (Three Years) to be rectified.
2. Sec 10: Promoter to take steps for formation of Co-operative Society or Company.
3. Sec 11: Promoter to convey title, etc., and execute documents according to agreement.
(1) DOCUMENTATION :
1) Agreement for Sale,
3) Development Agreement
4) Conveyance Deed,
5) Leave & License Agreement
6) Power of Attorney,
8) Legal opinion,
10) NOC or any other document related to Land.
11) Indexing of Documents.
(2) SLUM REHABILITATION SCHEMES IN GREATER MUMBAI
In the year 1971, an act called the “Maharashtra Slum Areas (Improvement, Clearance & Redevelopment) Act, 1971” was passed in order to tolerate the Slum Structures as a Housing solution & providing Civic Amenities to the Slum Dwellers as Environmental Improvement Works.
In order to implement Slum Rehabilitation Scheme certain important procedure for Submission, Processing & Approval are need to be followed under Slum Rehabilitation Authority.
1. All Slums & Pavements whose inhabitants names & structures appear in the Electoral Roll prepared with reference to 1st January, 1995 or a date prior there to & who are actual occupants of the hutments are eligible for the Slum Rehabilitation Scheme.
2. 70% or more of the eligible Hutment – Dwellers in a Slum or Pavement have to show their willingness to join Slum Rehabilitation Scheme & come together to form a Co-op. Hsg. Society of all eligible Hutment-Dwellers through a Resolution to that effect.
The following resolution should be adopted.
a) Resolution electing a chief promoter.
b) Resolution giving the chief promoter authority to apply for reservation of name for Co-op Hsg. Society.
c) To collect Share Capital of Rs. 50 Rs.1 as entrance fee from per member.
3. The promoter has to enter into agreement with every eligible Slum-Dweller while putting up Slum Rehabilitation Proposal to SRA for Approval.
a) Consent-cum-agreement between the promoter & the Slum-Dwellers.
b) Developments Rights/Agreement to lease between the promoter & the land owning authority.
c) Lease Agreement between the land owning authority & the Co-op Hsg. Society of Slum-Dwellers.
d) Lease Agreement between the land owning authority & the Co-op Hsg. Society of Free-Sale Tenements.
(3) TO STUDY AND EXAMINE THE LAND RELATED PAPERS MENTIONED BELOW:
1) 7/12 Extracts.
2) Extract No.6 (Ferfar-Utara).
3) Record of Rights (8/A-Khate-Utara)
9) Zone Map.
10) Khate – Pustika issued by Talathi.
11) Chart of Kharedi – Vikri.
12) Receipt of Dhara/Shetsara.
13) Certificate of Boundry.
14) N.O.C. from Talathi, Grampanchayat,etc…
(4) MUTATION ENTRIES :
After minutely studying & examining the above referred land related papers, utmost care and due attention has to pay to trace out the "Absolute - Title - holder" of the Property in accordance with the available land papers and to write down their Mutation Entries in order.
(5) TO CALCULATE THE COST OF THE LAND :
It is an important task to calculate the cost of the land according to the ‘specific-formula’ laid down by the company.
(6) REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS :
After following the above referred various kinds of stages, Registration of the documents as mentioned above has to be done personally, with concern Land - Brokers alongwith their Land-Owners. It can be considered as the fulfillment of the minimum requirement for the completion stage of the documents.
(7) NOTICES :
To prepare and reply various kinds of notices as and when the situation demands.
(8) LAND ACQUISITION :
It is a prime & fundamental activity of an organization. For Acquisition (procurement) of land certain steps have to be adopted.
They are as shown below:
(i) SELECTION & RECRUITMENT :
To select capable and influential persons who have a social contacts at the various level.
(ii) PRESENTING THE LAND ACQUISITION AS A CAREER :
This is a very important step in the process of recruitment. Explain to them about the importance of Real Estate field & their benefits. Recruit those persons who are of high aptitude for the work in the cadre of land acquisition according to their qualification and experience and eliminate those who can give practical demonstration of its absence.
(iii) TRAINING & MOTIVATION :
It becomes very much essential to give initial training & teach them various types of selling /buying techniques, prospecting skills, knowledge of needs of prospecting sellers and the present competitors & scenario of the market.
(iv) BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF LAND LAWS :
To conduct meetings of “Land- Acquisition- Team” and teach them various kinds of land/s laws, which gives them an adequate grasp of the fundamentals of land acquisition activities. After armouring the basic knowledge of land laws, they have to contact to the number of Sarpanch, Gramsevak of various Villages, Estate Brokers,Social Workers, Political Leaders etc. Through their personal contacts and influence they acquire lots of land/s and prepare Land-Bank for the organization.
(v) RESPONSIBILITIES :
It is most important to note that, some times ‘Land-Acquisition-Team’ do not get satisfactory result from the field. As such it becomes necessary to make join calls with them and contact to the concern person of the land with a view to solve their doubts, make them satisfied in order to procure maximum land/s for the organization.
(9) MEETINGS & INTERACTIONS WITH SOLICITORS :
During the course of property related activities, it becomes necessary to meet & interact with the solicitors/ counsellors.
(10) MEETINGS WITH GOVT./QUASI GOVT.& PVT.BODIES:
It is a part & parcel of job profile to interact with below mentioned Govt./Quasi-Govt.& Pvt. authorities for the fulfillment of various requirements related to land.
They are as mentioned below :
(1) Talathi. (2) Tahasildar.
(3) Sub-Registrar of Assurances (4) Architect.
(5) Collector. (6) Commissioner.
(7) Chief Engineers & Executive Engineers.
(8) Chairmans & Managing Directors of financial institutions.
(9) Chief General Manager,National Highway Authority of India,Panvel.
(10) Chief General Manager, International Airport Authority of India, Santacruz,
(11) Suprientendent Engineer, District Water Supply, Maharashtra Jeevan
Pradhikaran, New Panvel.
(12) Chief Engineer/Sub-Divisional Officer, Irrigation Dept, Karjat
(13) Circle Inspector
(14) Chief Survey Officer, Survey of India, Pune
(15) Chief Executive Officer, SRA, Grihanirman Bhavan, Bandra (E), Mumbai
(16) Hon’ble Development Commissioner (Industries) New Administrative Bldg.
(17) Sub-Registrar,Dept. of Adjudication.
(11) ATTENDING BID MEETINGS:
The rapid growth and advancement of an organization at every stage is must.As such it is necessary to look minutely into the various kinds of tenders as published in the various newspapers. Study it well as per their area,location,our needs & demands & fill it up if it is suitable to us. As such it is essential to attend various kinds of meetings & interact with the concern authority.
The stages of filling of Bid-Proposal is mentioned below:
(i)To attend Pre-Bid Meeting.
(ii) To attend Pre-Bid Meeting with Questionnaire.
(iii) To Submit Request for Proposal form.
(iv) To attend Bid-Meeting for declaration of Successful-Bidder.
(12) LIAISONING :
It can be considered as the utmost desired for the fulfillment of various conditions as laid down in the various Acts in order to free the land from any unexpected encumbrances for the development or any other purpose as mentioned in the Agreement.
In view of the above, it becomes inevitable to liaison with various kinds of Government Offices/Departments for getting different kinds of permissions.
They are as follows:
I. Sec.32(M):To obtain Certificate of Payment made by Protected Tenants to the Land Owner/s.
II. Sec.43:To obtain Sale Permission.
III. Sec.63(1)A: To obtain Permission from Development Commissioner (Industries) to purchase land exceeds 10 hectors.
(13) PREPARATION FOR SEARCH REPORT:
It can be considered as the backbone of the Land Related Documents and play key-role to know about the facts and the exact history of the land.
For preparing Search-Report,it is inevitable to examine & study different kinds of "Land – Related - Records" in order to find out the Absolute Titleholder of the property and pass necessary remark if any. As such it becomes necessary to visit various kinds of Government Offices/Departments.
They are as mentioned below :
1) Office of Grampanchayat.
2) Office of Talathi.
3) Office of Tahsildar.
4) Office of T.I.L.R.
5) Office of D.I.L.R.
6) Office of Zilla Parishad.
7) Office of Forest Department.
8) Office of Municipal Corporation.
9) Office of Sub-Registrar of Assurances.
10) Office of Police Dept./Police Station.
11) Office of Commissioner.
12) Office of District Collector.
13) Office of Civil & Session Court.
14) Office of Photo Registry.Pune.
15) Office of Archive(Purabhilekh Dept.) Pune.
At present I have assigned one of the prestigious project of Redevelopment of Residential Cum Commercial Area of Bhendi-Bazar, Mumbai spread over 18 acre approximetly.
The scan copies of the said project is hereby attached with a view to know the present working profile of the candidate.