ASK INSTITUTE WETHER THEY HAVE Alliance Francae & Max Mueller certfied Trainers and then enroll ?
1000 plus students trained for French Language Till now if you’re still looking for another training institute you’re not serious about Your French Preparation
Academy for French Language(Career-Crafters) Vashi.
French tutorials for Navi Mumbai (Career-Crafters) Vashi
Stop Going to Mumbai ,Navi Mumbai has new address for learning Foreign Languages
The only Affiliated Foreign Language Institute In Entire Navi Mumbai
THE ONLY Institute In Navi Mumbai THAT ALLOWS DEMO Lecture for each language Before you Enroll
The only institute catering school children of CBSE/ICSE/IB Board in Navi mumbai for French language
the only institute in entire Navi -Mumbai to train more than 1000 plus students for French Language Only .
The trainer name Satyanarayan/Prashant /Neeta/Supriya/Tanvi/Priyal/lakshmi are associated with the French Training for last 10 years and have done their Bachelors and Masters in French languages
Over many institutes have started running their foreign languages for French Courses on our models and based on our course content. It's indeed a great feeling to have our organisation being duplicated so much. Don't make the mistake of joining a carbon copy with under-educated trainers at the helm, join our course which has been formulated and conducted by certified professionals (and that has students who give excellent feedback).
We have students coming from L & T Infotech,SAIL ,Reliance Communications,PCS,Hexaware,TCS, Kingfisher Airlines,AIR-India,Wipro,IOC, BPCL,MBT,RIL,MASTEK,MPHASIS,CMS,E-SERVE,Godrej,Patni , i-GATE,Air-india,Frankfinn, etc
Reasons to learn French
· French is the eleventh most widely-spoken language in the world and is the
· French is the official language of 33 countries in the world.
· French is spoken in two of the G7 countries.
· French is the mother tongue of 75 million people.
· 200 million people around the world understand, speak, and write French.
· French is the official language of postal services across the world.
For those with the appropriate skills there are also opportunities to work in the following fields:
· international business.
· international agencies.
· the tourism and hospitality industries.
· the diplomatic service.
· French research institutes.
· as a teacher.
· as a translator or interpreter.
French, along with english, is the official working language of:
· the United Nations
· organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
· the International Labor Bureau
· the International Olympic Committee
· the 31-member Council of Europe
· the European Community
· the Universal Postal Union
· the International Red Cross
· Union of International Associations (UIA)
The French Language course Level 1 is meant for beginners who have no background of the language. The course will be taught by Subject experts using prescribed texts in a direct and interactive method.
The syllabus has been designed to promote interactivity in the student, which is the basic building block of learning a new language. The course will focus on all four skills of language learning - Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
Prononciation Guidelines, Alphabets, Articles.
Common Phrases, Possessive Pronouns.
Numbers, Time, Writing Dates, Days, Months & Seasons.
Subject Pronouns, Conjugation of "To Be".
Descriptive Adjectives, Placement of Adjectives.
Common Occupations, Formation of Adverbs.